Here are the first two in a series of seven:
Psilocybe semilanceata (liberty cap)
The chaotic neutral wild magic sorcerer.
Did you know that the slow loris has a toxic bite? The toxin is generated when they lick a gland in their armpit, which activates when it mixes with their saliva.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!
Last day of Inktober and a last minute Halloween party costume idea! To make your spoooooky mummy costume follow these easy steps:
1. Wrap bandages tightly around your body and pin in place.
2. Cut out your internal organs and extract your brain through your nose, dividing them and carefully placing them in the canopic jars.
3. Douse yourself in the #sacred embalming oils while reciting B’shabtu’s chant of preservation.
4. Place the golden mask of the sun on your face while reading from the yellowed pages of the book of Azaf’tet, nail it into your skull.
5. Gather all of your most precious belongings with you, ready for your trip into the Underworld.
“A proper knight with a horse and everything” as requested by Eve!
Therianthropes have something of a bad reputation but it’s only really werewolves (and some of the wereboars out there) that are prone to murderous rampages.